Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How it all started...

I'll start with a little history about me and my little family. Kyle and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary on September 9 of this year. We are the proud parents of Brady Logan, who is a VERY active 4 1/2 year old. I am set to graduate in May with my accounting degree. It has been a long road to get here. I started college right out of high school but had to quit after my first semester. God sent me an awesome boss years later who encouraged me to go back to school. So in January of 2002 I enrolled at UALR part time while I worked at Union Bank. I was laid off from the bank in March of 2005...it was actually my birthday...and I was three months pregnant. Go figure! It was a rough time for me to say the least. However, it was the best thing that could have happened to us. This allowed me to be home while I was pregnant and helped us realize that we could make it on one salary. So in August of 2005 I became a stay-at-home-mom!! Wow what a hard job that has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment